- Carnegie Museums
- Carnegie Science Center and SportsWorks
- Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium
- Phipps Conservatory
- Andy Warhol Museum
- PNC Park
- Heinz Field
- Heinz History Center
- Western Pa. Sports Museum
- Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Center for the Arts
- August Wilson Center
- Attack Theatre
- Pittsburgh Opera
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall and Museum
- Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Go to radworkshere.org for dates and times and a full list of venues where admission is free.
RAD distributes county tax-generated funds to regional programs, sports stadiums and cultural attractions.
Organizers said "RADical Days" is a way to thank county residents for paying the 1 percent add-on to the state sales tax.
Read more: http://www.wtae.com/entertainment/1678180/detail.html#ixzz1ZS992vEm